In the remembrance of famous treaty pertaining to the distribution of River Rupa Rail Water at Natani Ka Bara (Alwar) between former ruler H.H. Maharaja Shri Jey Singh Ji of erstwhile Alwar state and H.H. Maharaja Shri Krishna Singh ji of erstwhile Bharatpur State.
The Foundation Stone of Club name Jey Krishna club was Laid by H.H. Maharaja Shri Krishan Singh Ji of Bharatpur In year 1929.
H.H. Maharaja Shri Jey Singh Ji had donated "Rathor Ji ka Bagh" comprising of 20.5 Bighas of land and well build ancient building for the club.
Krishna Jey Club offers its unique concept under one umbrella as the combination of different facilities consists of beautiful blend of pleasant atmosphere with meticulously manicured horticulture, green lawns amidst many herbal plants, trees, shrubs and flowers is the response of nature to relax and rejuvenate with the atmosphere of zero pollution surrounded by three high hills gives you a new dimension of life. dimension of living.
The Jey Krishna club are a blend of
modernity and comfort in the heart
of unspoilt nature, luxurious
and grand to live with all the
attributes that are used in its
The club Jey Krishna
are simply and literally
- luxury nests. Modern comforts
fade immediately facing the pleasure
of living singing group of birds right
outside and the view of the enchanting flowers
blooming in all their shades. No wonder most
of our honorable member came to the
club and discovery "nature",
and in turn be re-discovered.
Aims & Objects
- To provide and to promote educational and sports activities for club members.
- To help Victims of natural calamities for general public.
- To encourage all elite and distinguished persons for membership of club with all the usual privileges advantages and conveniences usually associated with the club.
- To Promote intimate social contacts among its members.
- To provide opportunities for recreation, social, cultural, intellectual and physical well being of its members.